Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:42:00 GMT by Jacob Shin
Dear HMRC, I am working in the UK now, but I was receiving an one-off bonus salary from my last foreign company. May I know I need to include this foreign income from employment in the section of forign income. Thank you,
Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 13:54:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Jacob Shin,

Yes.  You would need to declare it in the foreign section to claim foreign tax credit relief.  
You would also need to include this under employment SA102, to bring the payment into the tax calculations.

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.