Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 26 Oct 2023 20:46:16 GMT by
I started to look at my self assessment for 22/23 and accidentally submitted before fully completing . . is there a way of retrieving and resubmitting?
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 09:13:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi naylorg,
If you submitted but not all the details are declared you can then go back and amend the tax return.
Our website Self Assessment tax returns If you need to change your return has more information about how to do this.
Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.