Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 02 Jul 2023 20:43:25 GMT by
I will be working for a contact in another country providing some services to his legal business. What do I need to do and what records do I need to keep? He would probably pay me monthly via international transfer (to my personal account).
Posted Fri, 07 Jul 2023 10:33:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi stevenpriceuk61,

Please refer to Working for yourself

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.