Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 10 Sep 2023 19:24:15 GMT by QQ
Hi HMRC Admin, My case: After my employer gave me a P45, I received my arrears of casuals holiday pay with Income Tax deducted of 45 pounds . This figure is also be reflected under the Section of " View and print Income Tax and employment history" in my personal tax account. My point is I should not be deducted of 45 pounds since I did not exceed the personal allowance during 2022-2023 year. Now, I am filing a self assessment online, I would like to claim back that overpaid tax. Under which section, I can ask to claim a refund. What kind of information do I need to give? Or you will send me back a cheque? Thanks.
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 14:49:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would declare this as employment income.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.