Hi, I'm a French national living in the UK and a UK resident for tax purposes. I'm currently in the process of filling in a 2023-2024 tax return (as I'm normally partially self-employed) and I had questions about "royalties" I earned in France. In summer 2022, I worked there for 2 months. The employer was based in France and I worked there as an 'employee', it was not 'self-employment', I earned a proper wage...which I declared to HMRC in the 2022-2023 tax return. But, later in 2023 (after the 5th April), my French ex-employer paid me the equivalent of £149 (gross amount) in 'royalties', I believe (in French, they are called "droits d'auteur" but also "droits voisins", which are a bit similar, if I understood correctly... I hope the translation to English is alright...I worked as a journalist in summer 2022 in a local newspaper in Burgondy). Anyway, I was not certain about where to put that amount in my tax return. I decided to enter it in the 'income from overseas sources' section, more precisely in the 'overseas pensions, social security benefits and royalties' box (and I naturally put 'FRA' for France as the country of origin... and I believe I would also give some more explanations at the end, in the 'additionnal information' section). Have I done the right thing? I also thought of entering that amount in the 'employment' section as these royalties are connected to my job as an employee in a newspaper, I'm not completely sure but I suppose they reused some of the work I produced in summer later on... In that case, I would have counted that as an employment, entered the £149 in the 'pay from the employment' box. I would have given, of course, the name of my French employer and put '000/N' as the 'PAYE tax reference of the employer' (I'm not sure exactly what it means but I know an accountant I contracted last year for my foreign wage put that, probably to notify HMRC that the employer was not based in the UK) and then I thought of explaining this a bit again in the 'additional information'. Would this be preferible? Many thanks,