Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 11:51:58 GMT by
Hi, I work for a UK business owned by a US parent. We have been issued with share options in the parent and I am due to pay income tax on exercised options this year. I am not clear which section of the self assessment form I need to add this too however, can you help clarify?
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:04:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi john_linfoot,
You will need to call in to provide more information on this on 0300 200 3310.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.