Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Untaxed Interest

Hi, On the Tax Code Notice form, note 2 for Untaxed Interest states…..Log onto your Personal Tax Account to see the interest we have included. Having logged on to my Personal Tax Account, I cannot see any information to show the interest you have included in my tax code. Can you please advise where in your personal tax account this information is held? I look forward to hearing from you.
  • RE: Registering power of attorney

Hi, I would like confirmation as to what information should be included in the letter when sending in the power of attorney. Can you find the donor from their name, address and date of birth, or do you need their NI number as well?
  • RE: Self Assessment Registration

I am already aware that my relative will meet the criteria and will need to do a self assessment for the 23/24 tax year. My question was can I start the process now to apply on their behalf for self assessment for 23/24, or do I have to wait until after 6th April 2024 before I can apply?
  • Self Assessment Registration

Hi, I will need to submit a paper self assessment on behalf of a relative for the 23/24 tax year. Can I start the process now to register for self assessment on their behalf?