Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Refund of Swiss dividend tax withholding

    I have received dividend payments from Swiss shares held in an ISA (I am UK resident). Swiss authorities have withheld dividend taxes on these, but I have seen online I could claim a refund by submitting a Form 86. Am I allowed to request such a refund even if the shares are held in an ISA and thus no UK taxies are paid on the dividends?