Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Live in UK but work for foreign company

    Hi HMRC. I have been offered a job by a Hong Kong company to work remotely in the UK. If I take the job, I know I need to pay income tax and NI. Are both paid annually through Self Assessment? Does the NI need to be paid annually, quarterly or monthly? Please direct me to information where it clearly states the process of paying National Insurance if you are a remote worker in the UK working for a foreign company with no presence in the UK.