Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Bank Details for Tax Refund

WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.

Sorry my bad. It doesn't says about refund. I get email about my tax calculation. I log into my hmrc account and there it shows i've got tax refund. But it says cheque will be send to me. Is it possible to nominate my friend in uk to get that cheque on his name and deposit it to his bank account? And i see that i got tax refund for 2022/23 year. And cheque was sent to me in july 2023( to uk address) but exactly that time i moved back to my country and didn't received that cheque.is it possible to request new/ replacement cheque? So basically i need request replacement cheque for 2022/23 year- is that possible? And second cheque for 2023/24 ( leaving uk tax rebate) is not ready yet but will be sent out in 14 days- that's what my hmrc profile message says. So i want to nominate my friend in uk to get them on his name. Is it possible? Many thanks
  • RE: Can I get tax refund to my bank account?

How to nominate someone to receive my cheque? As im no longer living in uk? I se that it says write to you, but write where? Email or how to contact with you? Im waiting for refund but it will be cheque. And i can't add anywhere bank details

Hi. Last night got email that i have tax refund and cheque will be send in 14 days.bus as i have moved abroad i would like to get refund to my bank account. But can't find where to enter my bank details. Thanks