Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Approving an agent

I've spoken to your staff on the phone who cannot understand what is happening and why - I've spoken to MULTIPLE people on our helpdesk and I believe they genuinely do not understand the issue - I've had my online account for a very long time - I didn't have to prove my identity when I paid off my bill. The process is time sensitive - and several people will be directed affected if this isn't resolved - someone PLEASE help me

I've tried online - but your "bot" can't understand me - and I cannot get through on the telephone lines

Thanks for the response - I just don't understand how the system can tell me they can't prove my identity when I've had an account with you for so long that the system cannot validate my identity - it doesn't make any sense
  • Approving an agent

I have an agent who will be dealing with CGT on our late mothers flat - - she's sent me a link for approval - I've tried to do it with her link - IN the Government gateway - but it keeps telling me I have to prove my identity; - I've done password / driviing licence and credit agencies to try and verify but apparently ALL my data is wrong and HMRC can't recognise me - despite having had an account with them for around 17 years