Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: UTR Number Changed without my knowing

I cant get through on the telephones so I sent a letter and printed off my last 4 years tax returns. I have now recieved tax calculations back but again with this unknown utr number. I am so stressed out by this and I cant get through to anyone to speak to, I waited 1 hour 35 minutes just to be hung up on and that was after endlessly trying to get past the automated system. Why is it so hard to do this?? All my statements have now been removed from the only way I know how to get into my online tax system this is just horendous
  • UTR Number Changed without my knowing

Ive been self employed for nearly 20 years with same UTR and no problem doing my accounts every year and then this week i get a letter to state i havent completed 2021s online accounts. I have completed and I have them printed and saved, The letter today says I am using an old UTR number and states my UTR and some other UTR number I have never heard of before? I am baffled as I have paid my taxes etc for this year and every year with my same UTR and have never heard of this other one? Is this a scam of some sort??