Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: VAT registration

After 7 months, it appears you cannot find the application. Should I raise another request and then call the office so it can be managed immediately (and avoid another 7 month wait)
  • RE: VAT registration

Thank you for your response. I have tried this twice already and after waiting for 57 minutes and the second call for over 1 hour for someone to answer I was advised (twice) the agent could not provide an update as they are not trained in this area and that I could only chase progress by emailing the vrs address. They have been unable to help Can someone who is trained call me or look into this. I have just spoken to someone called Gretta, Can someone please speak to Gretta as she is struggling to progress. In the meantime, I have been waiting and chasing for 7 months
  • VAT registration

I applied for a VAT number for my new company back in December 2023. I have sent emails to the vrs email address with no reply. This is now into 7 months since I applied and no response from HMRC. Can someone please respond and advise of progress