Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Can't see the PAYE tile in my Personal Tax Account

Hi HMRC Admin. I have contacted my Spirit Mart Ltd employer about the issue and his reply was to me "it's not his responsibilities to call HMRC". I have received P60 which doesn't match with the income on HMRC and now Spirit Mart Ltd is completely missing on HMRC as an employer on personal tax account. Could you please help me because I don't know what to do any more. I'm still working for Spirit Mart Ltd also receiving payslips but it's not showing on my personal tax account. Could you chase my employer please to solve this problem. Employer payee reference on my payslips is [Deleted by Admin]. Please help me.
  • RE: Salary not showing with HMRC - what now?

Hello. I have similar issue. Since February when my employer changed accountant I have received the payslip for February wage but can't see this salary in HMRC personal tax account. I have contacted my employer but he is saying that from his side everything was done correctly. However all previous wages is showing on HMRC personal tax account just the one after he changed accountant. Could you please tell me what can I do to this matter as he don't want to take any action. I have all payslips but can see this on HMRC. Thank you for any help
  • RE: Can't see the PAYE tile in my Personal Tax Account

Hello. I have similar issue like above. Since February when my employer changed accountant I have received the payslip for February wage but can't see this salary in HMRC personal tax account. I have contacted my employer but he is saying that from his side everything was done correctly. However all previous wages is showing on HMRC personal tax account just the one after he changed accountant. Could you please tell me what can I do to this matter as he don't want to take any action. I have all payslips but can see this on HMRC. Thank you for any help