Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Non UK Tax resident and Pension Salary Sacrifice

    if an employee becomes a non uk tax resident as being sent to work in another country and has been issued an NT tax code by HMRC can said employee still participate in Pension salary sacrifice even though they are not liable for UK tax (currently liable for NICS for 1st 52 weeks of leaving ukand therfore will received reduced NIC liability if they can remain in pension salary sacrifice scheme)