Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 14:42:05 GMT by LornaJ72
if an employee becomes a non uk tax resident as being sent to work in another country and has been issued an NT tax code by HMRC can said employee still participate in Pension salary sacrifice even though they are not liable for UK tax (currently liable for NICS for 1st 52 weeks of leaving ukand therfore will received reduced NIC liability if they can remain in pension salary sacrifice scheme)
Posted Fri, 10 Nov 2023 11:27:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi LornaJ72,
They can still salary sacrafice if they wish.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.