Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Non business Mileage reimbursement

Thank you but my question is can this be put on a PSA I.e we want to put this through the PSA so that the employee is not liable for the tax. Or can this not be put on a PSA and has to go through payroll? In which case we would need to gross this up to cover the employees tax.
  • Non business Mileage reimbursement

If employees are being reimbursed above the approved rates or for ordinary commuting, can this go on a PSA? or does this need to go through payroll or a P11D?
  • RE: Company Car BIK

Thank you. If the car was provided part way through the tax year, do the days before it was provided count as 'days unavailable for use' ?
  • Company Car BIK

When calculating the P11D Value for a salary sacrifice car benefit, is the P11D value reduced by the monthly salary sacrifice amounts made by the employee?
  • Irish resident non-executive director

I understand that an NED of a UK company is required to be on UK payroll. However, this NED is an Irish tax resident and only visits the UK for board meetings. Do I need a s690 in order to only deduct PAYE for the time she is in the UK for board meetings/working in the UK? and can I apply to not deduct any National Insurance contributions as she is paying Irish social security?