Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: R43 form, no response now on month 4 - Help!

Good afternoon, I submitted an R43 application in December 2023. Despite calling HMRC a number of times I was unable to get confirmation that my application had been received or when I should expect that it would be dealt with. Since I was unable to confirm that my application had been received I resent this application in March 2024. I am yet to receive a reply. Are you able to provide an update on the current expected waiting times for R43 application? regards, Robert Taylor
  • RE: State Pension Contributions Living Abroad

Earlier in this thread I asked: How can I get the social security contributions that I made in Denmark to count towards meeting the qualifying conditions for a UK State Pension? Following on from the response that I received, can you confirm that I don't need to do anything until I reach retirement age? Furthermore, what evidence will I be expected to provide to demonstrate that I made social security contributions in Denmark? Many thanks, Rob Taylor
  • RE: State Pension Contributions Living Abroad

Hello, From 2019-2021 I lived and worked in Denmark and from 2022-2024 I lived and worked in Australia, however, I will be returning to the UK in a few weeks. Question: How can I get the social security contributions that I made in Denmark to count towards meeting the qualifying conditions for a UK State Pension? Question: Is it correct that the UK and Australia do not have a social security contributions agreement and therefore it is not possible to have the social security contributions that I have made in Australia count towards meeting the qualifying conditions for a UK State Pension? Many thanks