Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• ebay tax

having been selling a few items over the year on ebay uk not old used items, i ahve been told by ebay i have sold either over 30 items or reached the threshold for tax .maybe just reached.anyway ebay is asking me to click the approprate tax office on there thread they five you.as i registered with ebay uk but i live in spain and sold from my spanish adddress do i go through the uk or spanish authorities.thanks
  • state pension 2031

Hi in 2031 I am due my state pension at the moment i have been told i have more than 35 yrs worth of ni payments will this be a married couples state pension or just for myself,if only for myself then what does my wife get when she reaches her state pension age 2034 if it is less then 35 yrs worth, can i transfer any of my ni payments to hers to make her years up thanks
  • RE: Leaving UK after 5 years of NIN contribution

hi, like the first post above my wife who is spanish worked in the uk for 6 yrs in the 90s and paid ni in uk .if she started to work in in spain does this mean any spanish ni payments she makes can be transferred to the uk to make up 10 yrears or more if she wishes to do so or is it the other way round the uk ni payments go to spain.thanks