Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Employee with Another Job

Hello-we have a member of staff who has worked for us for a number of years and who we pay every month. We are not her only employer. The last time I received a P6 Notice for her was in 2022 and I have continued to use the tax code 677L from that against her salary up to the present day. I have now been made aware that her other employer has been notified to use tax code 1257L . I am not sure what I should do . Should I change her to code BR? I have had nothing from HMRC.
  • RE: Overseas VAT Registration effect on UK VAT Return

Hi Admin - Jay's example describes the siutation perfectly. The only reason I was asking was that I was on an international VAT training course and they said in this situtation I should include the sales and purchases carried out under Irish VAT reg on the UK return boxes 6 & 7 . Their reason was that Box 6 should agree to turnover per our accounts.
  • Overseas VAT Registration effect on UK VAT Return

We are a UK based company and have UK and Republic of Ireland VAT Registrations. The Irish VAT registration enables us to continue to benefit from EU Triangulation rules for our EU sales and purchases. My question is , for sales and purchases made under our Irish VAT registration and reported on our Irish VAT return, whether these items should also be included in Boxes 6 and 7 of our UK VAT return?