Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: P11d through Gateway 500 employee cap

Hi, that doesn't seem to be the case the Employee List holds all employees who have received a P11d in the last 6 years. I have tried removing employee who have had a P11d 4 years ago and get an error message stating this. There are 420 on my list less than 100 of these are due a P11d this year but the rest can not be removed due to historical data to be saved for audit regulations confirmed by your online and employers helpline . It would seem that not all employees on the employees on the list receive a P11d as 200 approx were submitted last year and the list is at 420. I have called the employers helpline 4 times and the online team once and can not get a definitive response. The looks as though the list stores the employee data and I can select the employees from the list to create a P11d however the actual list itself is not used to generate the P11d. thank you
  • P11d through Gateway 500 employee cap

There is a 500 employee cap for P11d through thegateway online account. Can I have more than 500 employees in the employee list in the P11d section if I am only creating a p11d for 250 staff. With staff who received P11ds in previous years who can not be removed from the employee list and the new staff I would be adding for 23/24 would take the employee on the employee list over 500 but not the employees I am reporting on. I suppose my question would be is the 500 cap for the employee list in P11d sections or the number of employees being reported ? thanks Katie