Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Can not reset password online

Technical support can not help, I went through the whole process of logging in and doing a password reset. Screen shotted ever step to show them the issue and they replied with they could not help and to contact online services helpdesk. All you are both doing is sending us back and forth with no solution. You’re not even acknowledging there is an issue. It’s embarrassing for the HMRC to not to be able to do anything
  • RE: Can not reset password online

Well there obviously is an issue with not being able to reset your password online. I have seen numerous people on the forum with the same problem. I have contacted HMRC online services and they are no help at all. All they say is someone will contact me and nobody does. There must be some solution for this problem
  • Can not reset password online

Has anyone resolved a problem where you can not sign into your self assessment even though all your details are correct. Even when you try to do a password reset all you get is that you can not reset your password online.
  • RE: Online account blocked for almost a year with no update

I tried logging in to do my self assessment a couple of days ago. I know my gateway ID and my password but it will not let me log in. Even when I try to do a password reset it just says ‘can not reset password online’. I’m going round in circles trying to speak to somebody who can sort this. All the advisers say is that someone will call me back. Has anybody managed to resolve this problem??