Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Self assessment, normal employent and trading allowance

    Hello. We are the Low Incomes Tax Reform Group (LITRG), part of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, an educational charity. We are not part of HMRC. Although we can’t give individual advice, you might find our website information about miscellaneous income and the trading allowance useful: If you require further help, we recommend that you contact a tax adviser, HMRC or one of the tax charities where relevant. If you need extra support, HMRC have an extra support team. You can find more information about where to get help with tax here: Thanks.