Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Cash gift from abroad

    My nephew, who is permanently resident and domiciled in Bermuda wishes to send a gift to myself. I am a UK resident and permanently domiciled here Will there be any tax to pay on the money he gives me? Many thanks Stephen Bate