Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Specified Adult Childcare Credits

I have used the calculator provided and it confirms the April date as such the reply I previously received was incorrect which is very disappointing service from HRMC! Many thanks for the information provided by HRMC Admin 19

Thank you for your reply. I’m surprised to find that you are dealing with applications received in March because three months ago I was told by HRMC Admin 10 that you were dealing with applications received in May! If you refer back to my previous query you can see that this was the information I was given. As you can imagine I’m very disappointed and wondering who has actually given me the correct information?

Thank you Elizabeth and Rellishy for your replies. Hopefully I will have an update from HRMI shortly.

Hi, I applied for NI childcare credits on 19/08/23 by signed and recorded delivery. When I last asked the team were dealing with applications received in May. Can you please update me as to what month the team are currently dealing with? As I’m hoping it won’t be too much longer till they reach August applications. Many thanks

Thank you for confirming that you are dealing with applications received in May

Thank you for your prompt reply. I rang the number you gave me and was then given this number 03453003900, after waiting for nearly 45 mins it was eventually answered. The lady confirmed that my application had been received but that the wait time was 66 weeks! Which is quite a difference between the answer I received from you. As I need to top up my pension it’s important to find out if I have been successful in my application as that will reduce the amount I need to pay. Please can you confirm the up to date waiting time please? Many thanks

Hi, I applied for NI childcare credits on 19/08/23 by signed and recorded delivery. Please can you tell me if I will receive notification of my application? I understand that process will take a few months but I’m concerned to know if my application has arrived safely and that the process has been started. I don’t want to be waiting for months only to find that my application has possibly been mislaid. Many thanks