Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Bank repayment pending

This is still showing as 'bank repayment pending' and it's been like that for more than 2 months, not the 6 weeks you referred to. What security checks and why so long, this is my money & I want it back!
  • Bank repayment pending

I'm due a tax refund & it says 'Bank repayment pending' on my account and has done for at least the last 7 days but I haven't received any funds. How long should this usually take?
  • Reclaim overpaid NI

I am due a partial refund of Class 4 NI for tax year 2022/23 due to carried back loss from tax year 2023/24. i have completed my self -assessment return for 203/24 and have received a refund of overpaid income tax, but I have not received a refund on the associated overpaid class 4 NI contributions. I have looked at form CA 5610 but it doesn't ask for enough details - all it wants to know is how much total class 2 and class 4 I have paid in the tax year, the form doesn't aske for how much I want repaying or why I want the repayment (despite the introductory section of the form saying that it will ask for both of these details). I'm not due a full refund of the class 4 just a partial refund but there doesn't seem to be a way of giving these details. Please help.