Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • about remittance basis

    Hi, a few questions below: 1. I'm going to migrate to UK with my wife (she is UK citizen). I was born in Hong Kong and my father was born and lives in Hong Kong too. So it seems I'm non domicile. Am I likely eligible to apply for remittance basis on tax return? 2. To complete the tax return self assessment by remittance basis, I should complete SA100 which can do online and SA109 (only paper version?). Is it correct? Is there any other procedure I have to do in order to claim remittance basis? Thanks