Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Returning to Amazon, Held in customs for 13 days

I still have no clue of what’s going or what’s going to happen honestly I initially spoke to Amazon to initiate the return and they did but said they can’t do prepaid label, they sent me 3 documents to print & attach and said I can go ahead and ship it with any career of my choice then send them the details Which I followed exactly, resulting in the packaged being updated day as Shipment on Hold since May 20 Amazon are not replying to my emails and the customer care agents keep replying by the refund will be processed once we receive it My shipping company says all the documents are being forwarded twice now
  • Returning to Amazon, Held in customs for 13 days

I’m returning an item to Amazon warehouse using my own label, it arrived in UK is held in customs since 20 May, first message says commercial invoice is missing, though no one contacted me It was attached but don’t know what happened I contacted Aramex and re sent it twice, still nothing, I chatted with the customs and they said to email general inquiries, emailed and attached it yet still no change Contacted Amazon but they are refusing to do anything until the items reached their warehouse by 4 June Anything else I can do? Somewhere to send the invoice? Or specific department to email pr contact? Thanks