Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Problems logging in

Same. I had all my gateway number saved on browser, and the app logged me out, unable to change password. Exactual same error message as above posts. Please assist. I had account problem in this community forum about a month ago too.. reported that a week ago, no on reply me.
  • RE: Fraud pretended to be my employer

I've had issues accessing this forum and submitting the technical report form. After trying to register a new account, I finally got in. I wonder if HMRC blocked me. Regarding the fraudulent employee situation, HMRC removed them from my PAYE but only apologized without any explanation. This might have been their mistake. I've had numerous issues with HMRC, including poor customer service and lack of staff knowledge. I've lodged multiple complaints and escalated the matter to the Adjudicator. Although their investigation will take a few months, they will help convey our concerns to HMRC. Here's the link for reference: [Contact the Adjudicator's Office](https://www.gov.uk/guidance/contact-the-adjudicators-office#:~:text=The%20Adjudicator's%20Office%20investigates%20complaints,Office%20can%20investigate%20your%20complaint).