Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• A1 Form

Hello, I am looking to move to Spain, I would be working remotely for a UK company, firstly, can I qualify for an A1? If so, can I extend this after 2 years? I’m not sure if you can advise on this or not, if U go to Spain without an A1 or if it runs out and begin paying my tax and social security in Spain, will my UK employer also have to pay social security to Spain?
  • Working Remotely in Spain

Hello, I am looking for advice, I am British Citizen working for a UK company, I have dual citizenship with Italy and I work remote. I plan to move to Spain. Could you please help me navigate the tax, from what I understand I will pay UK tax up until I reach 183 days in Spain, I will then trigger Spanish tax, from this date I will need to fill out a form so I am not taxed in the UK and file my taxes in Spain? Correct? As an EU Citizen, do you know if I then pay social security in Spain and am I allowed to continue NIC to keep working towards my UK pension. If you could outline the steps I need to taken, it would be very appreciated