Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Wrong information given on CF83

Hi Admin20, thanks for the information and help. I have completed another CF83 with the correct information on the 24\06\24 and received email confirmation, but this form has yet to appear in my 'Account' when I 'Check Progress'. Is this normal?
  • Wrong information given on CF83

Hi, I have paid 10 years of NI contributions before leaving the UK some 30 years ago. After submitting the CF83 online and by post on the 06-06-24, stupidly, I misunderstood the question "have you worked abroad?" thinking this only related to being employed by a UK based company aboard , so I inputted NO. I have since come to understand that the question relates to any employment abroad regardless of where the company is based. So the information i put as "NO" is wrong, as infact I work abroad and pay local tax and social security to another country. Therefore, my question is, should I resubmit a new CF83 with the correct employment details? or send a new copy by post? Or send a covering letter with an explanation? Or something else? As the online Completed form can't be edited. Thanks