Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Self Assessment Form

    Many thanks for your reply. I had deductible expenses £2,500 for 2022/23. What is the best way to claim the expenses retroactively? Should I send a letter to HMRC with an itemised list of expenses for each tax year and ask for this to be reimbursed? Do I need to provide individual receipts as well / what is best practice? Kind Regards
  • Self Assessment Form

    Hi, I am a doctor and have realised that I am eligible to deduct certain expenses but I have forgot to do that for FY22/23. I haven't historically filled out a self assessment form. Is there a way to claim eligible expenses for historical years if I do a Self Assessment for FY23/24? Thanks