Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: About Split Year Treatment

    Dear admin, If we moved to UK on 2021 Jul and qualify for split year treatment, do we just report foreign income on the self assessment form from the day we become UK tax resident? I found that third party software is required in the previous discussion. What will be the difference for the commerical software? Thanks.