Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Error in personal details with HMRC

Hi HMRCAdmin, I have contacted them over phone few times, the last answer I got was that they received my letter to correct my personal details in Apr 2024 and the timeline to process this request is September 2024. means I have to check in September 2024. earlier I was told it takes 2 months to process this request. each time i called they are giving different answers. would you check if my request is processed? Thank you.
  • RE: Error in personal details with HMRC

Hi, My date of birth is also incorrect on HMRC. I sent a letter mentioning my correct details and a copy of my passport in April 2024, its been more than two months since i sent my letter and I still cannot access my online account, I called hmrc number last week and they said they recieved the letter and will correct my date of birth and asked me to try logging after 3 days , 3 days later still cannot login and I called them again then they said we wil reopen my case and someone will work on it, its been 1 week since that and still I cannot login, I dont know what to do now. me and my wife are trying to apply for a childcare and its not working as my details are wrong in HMRC database. Thanks