Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Overseas Remote employee for a UK based employer

    Hi team, I am currently a tax resident in UK working for a UK based subsidiary of an international firm. I am considering working remotely from a EU country. I would be a tax resident in that EU country and pay income and tax and social security taxes in full in that country. I might have to come to UK for a few meetings each year (say 3-5 times a year). In this situation would I be liable for income tax and national insurance taxes? Am I eligible for P85? Thank you,