Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • TOR: personal effects coming from 2 different countries

    Hi, I relocated to the UK from the USA 6 months ago. I imported personal effects, using a TOR1 form. I'm a German citizen and still have a piano at my parents place in Germany, which I'd now like to bring to the UK as well. Can I amend the previous TOR1 form to add the piano to it? Can this still be imported tax-free, even though it comes from a different country (Germany) than the one where I had my last residence (USA)?