Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: money from foreign country

    Hi, Thanks for your advice. It seems that the gain from insurance should be taxed. However, since the insurance was purchased in foreign country, so I will receive the gain in currencies other than pound. How can I report this gain in pound?
  • money from foreign country

    Hi, I am staying in UK with spouse visa. I have a saving insurance in a foreign country, and if I terminate the insurance and withdraw the money back to UK, do I need to pay tax for this money? If it is the case, how will the tax be calculated? regards, Kevin