Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Problem reaching Future Pensions from abroad

HMRC wrote to me and advised me to speak to Future Pensions, which is proving to be impossible through the number you provided. Can you direct me to the correct forum/number please?
  • RE: Problem reaching Future Pensions from abroad

Please respond.
  • Problem reaching Future Pensions from abroad

I received a letter earlier this year stating that my application to pay Class 2 contributions to make up the shortfall has been accepted, but to contact Future Pensions to find out if my State Pension will increase if I do so. As I live abroad, the option I have is to call +441912183600, but this is either broken or too busy. I have been trying to reach the number for weeks, calling at all times of the day, including 8 am on the dot, but not only can I not reach anyone, I cannot even get in a queue. As my only other option, I have sent numerous written queries through the online forms, but these seem to be marked as "Complete" as soon as they register on the system, despite nobody contacting me either by the telephone or email options. If there is another way to contact Future Pensions I would like to learn it as all my options seem to have been exhausted.