Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Overseas Remote employee for a UK based employer

    Hi, I work as a lecturer at the University of Leeds and am currently on a skilled worker visa. I am planning to stay in Brazil for around 8 months per year for a couple of years due to a new project, with the acknowledgement of my department and without any compromise to my teaching and other academic duties. What would be the tax implications? Would this represent a cost to the university or impose any problems to my visa renew? Thank you so much.