Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Why am I getting both CHIEF and CDS MPIVS?

All my imports come through the same courier, UPS. I just logged in to get my October postponed import VAT statement and I see I have two, a CHIEF statement and a CDS statement. The CHIEF statement covers imports upto 18th October, the CDS statement covers imports later in the month. I thought CHIEF ended on 30th September? Thanks for any clarification.
  • RE: How do I get old Monthly Postponed Import VAT Statements

In fact there is a method to obtain archived statements, it just doesn't work. When you are logged in to your PVA statements download page there is a clickable link "Request a statement that’s older than 6 months". You click this, fill in the dates required, press submit, then an error message appears, "an error has occured" or "we're experiencing technical difficulties". Been like this since February...
  • RE: How do I get old Monthly Postponed Import VAT Statements

I have the same problem, in fact I've been trying to retrieve old monthly statements since mid February. I called the VAT help line and they said I should try again in 10 days, I did this and still no joy. I reported back to the helpline and they said I need to click on 'report a problem with this page' as it must be a web team issue. Web team said they couldn't help but they had registered a 'page fault'. I've been trying again and now get the message 'we are experiencing technical difficulties'. Why is this still broken after 3 months?