Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • LTIP Foreign Company Share issue - sell to cover

    I was awarded an amount of shares from the French company that i work for. This triggered a sell to cover Tax process which was captured in on my payslip under PAYE. I'm currently completing my Self Assessment and it is pointing me towards declaring foreign income - do i need to declare the share sell to cover if it has already been captured under PAYE? If yes - under what section should i declare it and what value should i use - the amount of PAYE paid?