Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Sole Trader & Employed Confusion

Hello, this is a bit confusing. I thought this question is related to freelancers. E.g. sole trader engineer working for one engineering company doing engineering work should answer yes. I think the OP did not clarify whether he just becomes a sole trader offering his services to his employer as a sole trader or if his start-up is unrelated to his employment work. I start a business doing X activity. I am also employed doing Y activity as a PAYE employee. I should answer No. Correct? Other example: I start a YouTube channel and I start getting paid by Google, i also receive income from affiliate links via Amazon and other affiliates, what should I answer? Third example: Currently I am getting paid only by Google, but I am also pursuing other income sources. What do I answer? Thanks.
  • RE: Add 3d line to my address

I found the solution myself and I add it to help others. The solution is to click Unknown postcode and then you can add it manually.
  • Add 3d line to my address

Hello, I've been trying to add a 3d line to my address (the flat number), but there is no way to do it. I want to register for self-employment and I want to add the flat number as the UTR is sent by post. I contacted 0300 200 3600 but no help, they said add it manually. There is no way to dd it manually. I enter the postcode then I have to choose between different house numbers on my street , but no way to add the flat number. The registration form has 3d and 4th lines but they remain empty as there is no way to add it manually. Any ideas? Thanks.