Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Chargeable Event Certificate

    I have Received a chargeable event certificate upon an endowment policy maturing. The certificate states amount of income ys. Treated as paid on the gain, does this mean I have paid this amount of tax on the gain. should I include the gain and the income tax paid on my tax return and if so where? I am a higher rate taxpayer , does this affect anything. Number of years for too slicing is 25. Do I need to use this?