Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 04 Sep 2023 17:00:56 GMT by Patrick Lee
Hi, I am using the online service to submit my self assessment. I have more than 50 listed shares disposals in year 22-23. I find out that the section “enter add attachments” , that show my buy and sell records, only allows not more than 20 files uploads. Does it means that I cannot use the online service for my self assessment? Have to print out forms and submit? Thanks a lot! Regards, 

Name removed admin. 
Posted Tue, 05 Sep 2023 10:31:56 GMT by
You just upload a single file listing the disposals (e.g. a spreadsheet). No need for 50 files.
Posted Tue, 05 Sep 2023 14:16:14 GMT by Patrick Lee
Thanks! That’s means I should work out a spreadsheet( or several spreadsheets) about disposal details and then upload. What are the details shall be in the spreadsheet to be uploaded? Are they the same as that of the ‘standard spreadsheet’, the one limiting number of disposals below 20. Thank you!
Posted Tue, 05 Sep 2023 17:45:26 GMT by
COULD SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN HAVE A GOV GATEWAY WOTH OUT PHOTO ID PLEASE THANK YOU
Posted Thu, 07 Sep 2023 10:41:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 20 Response
Hi 

You can create your own PDF document with the details and attach that rather than the individual disposal reports and that way you can still file online.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 07 Sep 2023 11:14:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 19 Response
Hi Wai Yip Lee,

That is correct. You can do your own document using the details that are on the standard one.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 07 Sep 2023 12:37:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 20 Response
Hi sturghay,

All of the options for verification will be shown when you create the account.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.