Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2023 00:44:58 GMT by Gloria Leung
I need to submit SA 100, SA 106 and SA 109, and I should submit them through commercial software supplier as the paper submission deadline has passed. If I submit the forms through a commercial software supplier, do I need to complete and submit the self assessment online as well? Will the information submitted through the commercial software supplier appear in my HMRC online account? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 01 Dec 2023 10:07:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Gloria Leung,
The commercial tax return will be submitted online (using your government gateway ID and password), as it contains the section for SA109.  
The HMRC online tax return does not, which is why you are having to use a commercial tax return.
Thank you.
Posted Fri, 01 Dec 2023 12:45:57 GMT by Gloria Leung
Thank you for the reply. Does it mean records of the various forms submitted through commercial software supplier will be available in my HMRC online tax account? Many thanks.
Posted Tue, 05 Dec 2023 12:08:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
That is correct.  
There is no capital gains tax liability from the transfer of assets from spouses or civil partners.
Posted Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:46:59 GMT by
Hi, My 2022-2023 tax return was submitted successfully using one of commercial software. With reference to my HMRC account, my tax return was received too. I could view my Tax Year overview ending 05 Apr 2023 but I can't view my submitted tax return 2022-2023. Grateful if you advise how to view/print my submitted tax return at my HMRC account. Many Thanks
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 18:26:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi yksze345,
As you used commerical software to file the return, you can only view and print it from there and not your HMRC account.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.