Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 20 Jun 2023 07:16:54 GMT by antoathan83
Hi HMRC team, I am going to move to Greece and the tax authorities asked me to provide my employment history from the UK. I was able to access the below page and find my employment history. However, the below is web-based and not an official documentation which i can provide to Greek authorities. Could you please advise how I can get an official document from HMRC with my employment history? https://www.gov.uk/get-proof-employment-history Thanks, 

Name removed admin
Posted Fri, 23 Jun 2023 10:30:00 GMT by antoathan83
Hi HMRC t eam, I wonder if you had any chance to see and advise on this one ? Thanks
Posted Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:42:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 32 Response
Hi,

You would need to contact our income tax team to request this.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:05:22 GMT by Mami Nakao
Hello, I need to get proof of 5 five-year employment history to submit it to my new employer but my name/NI number is connected directly to the private company I have run and when I log in to the Business Gateway, I am taken to "Business Account" not "Personal Tax Account" and do not see "Pay As You Earn" to click to view the employment history. Rather I see "PAYE for employers" on my account. I have been a director of the company since 2016, but I got re-employed by another company for 2022-2024. Would you advise me on how to access to the employment history in this situation?
Posted Wed, 14 Feb 2024 12:26:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 21 Response
Hi Mami Nakao,
You would need to login to your Personal Tax Account to view your employment history Personal tax account: sign in or set up.
Thank you.
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2024 11:44:47 GMT by Daniel Johnson
Hi Is there any way I can get my full employment history? I am trying to track old pensions i may have and i can remember exact dates of the jobs i have had
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2024 09:37:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 19 Response
Hi,

You can view and print your employment history through your personal tax account:

Personal tax account: sign in or set up

If you are unable to access your employment history this way, you can request it by contacting our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.