Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 00:00:29 GMT by David Allton
I have been living in the USA for 15 years. I need to confirm the HMRC tax office address to complete Part A of the DT US Individual form. My tax reference started 577/...... The tax address of my last statement in 2008 was Sherbourne House , 1 Manor Drive, Coventry. This HMRC office is now closed. Should I still use the Coventry address on the Part A of the DT US Individual form, as that is where my last tax return was processed, or is there a different address I should use? Is there anywhere in my account, I can see my current tax office address?
Posted Wed, 07 Feb 2024 15:13:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi David Allton,
You will now use
PAYE & Self Assessment
Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.