Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2024 14:25:50 GMT by grabro
As a non-resident landlord, I requested the SA100 paper form about 2 months ago. The HMRC operator assured that the SA100, SA105 and SA109 forms will be sent out accordingly and expect to receive them in 1-2 month time. However, to date, I haven't received any of the forms, which triggers my concern as the deadline is approaching (31 October 2024). As far as I am concerned, one of the HMRC admin mentioned that we can instead use the SA100 sample form as a template. Is that applicable? If so, which address should I send to? Looking forward to hear from you. Many thanks.
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2024 09:50:59 GMT by grabro
So no reply from the HMRC yet? I have just requested another paper form today, hopefully we could receive it before the deadline. Meanwhile, it would be great if HMRC/other users could clarify the above doubt. It is a bit worrying that the HMRC might blame us for not doing the tax return even though we didn't receive the paper form, AT ALL.
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2024 05:48:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi grabro,
We are sorry to hear you hav not received the forms requested.
You can use the SA100 sample, please send the completed form to:
Self Assessment,
HMRC,
BX9 1AS.
Thank you. 
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2024 06:13:21 GMT by NickB007 Bleszynski
Hi HMRCAdmin25 I see your comment about using the SA100 sample forms. I am an overseas UK citizen with the same issue. Two phone requests for forms unanswered. Is this Ok for everyone - as the deadline is approaching. In the digital age a downloadable form is surely not too much to ask as we have to post it in - still. Regards

You must be signed in to post in this forum.