Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:51:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Alexanderwilliamii,
To access and use many of HMRC's online services customers may have to verify their identity online.
Not everyone will be able to verify immediately as the service is in development and limited to questions about pay and tax from employment, Self Assessment, tax credit details, passport information, UK credit reference data, UK driving licence information and Northern Ireland driving licence information.
If you are locked out , you will see the message: 'We cannot confirm your identity, you have tried too many times, your account is locked for 24 hours'.
We cannot unlock your account.
If you are confident the details being entered are correct, you will need to report the issue using the link at the bottom of the page.
Thank you. 

Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:02:54 GMT by
Hi HMRC, We moved to UK on 7 March 2024 , I am looking for a 30 HR child care service for my 4 yr child , after login to government gateway account it says no records match and it a same error from last 7 days , could you please help us to get the 30 HR funded code so he can start the primary from April session , my child date of birth is 31 Jan 2020 , seeking help in this else we will miss the session for him
Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:15:13 GMT by eng_syedovais
Hi, I am unable to get my share code online and need to provide with my employer. Already apparoached help centre but one is addressing my issue.
Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2024 05:41:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi gupta.csgaurav,
For assistance please contact our Childcare Service helpline:
0300 123 4097 open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. 
Childcare Service helpline
Thank you, 
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:36:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 5
Hi eng_syedovais

You will need to contact the online helpdesk for assistance Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:25:13 GMT by Balamurali Balasinham
Dear Team, I am on a Working visa Since December 2021. I am covering enough hours under my contract in my permitted work in hospitality. Apart from that if I am doing another job for an additional 20 hrs I have below doubts. 01. Can I work in any sector? 02. Can I work in any position? Because I am working as a Hospitality Manager, can I work as a facility assistant at NHS (it's related to hospitality but a different position)? Please advice... Thanks 

Name removed admin 
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 06:00:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Balamurali Balasinham,
For working visa advice, you can find details on the best department to contact here:
Contact UK Visas and Immigration for help
Thank you. 
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2024 06:19:59 GMT by godzikae
I am encountering trouble setting up my Government Gateway ID. The system indicates that the information I am entering is incorrect, but I am certain that the details I am providing are accurate, as I am copying them directly from my payslip. I have been using this NI number for 6 years. Each time I call HMRC, I get a different answer and instructions. Unfortunately, I still cannot log in.
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2024 07:55:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi godzikae,
For assistance you will need to contact our Online Helpdesk Technical support with HMRC online services
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.