Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 16:34:19 GMT by kcsekcse
I was starting to do my self assessment, but I am getting an error message saying that I have foreign income when choosing which forms I need to fill in. Is there a way I can query what this foreign income is as I am not aware that I have any.
Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 10:04:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You may have answered yes to the question in error. Go to section 4 fill in your return and scroll down to the foreign income section and click on the first box. When in there scroll to bottom and click on delete this section. This will then allow you to change the answer at section 3 tailor your return to no.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.